Job Application Form
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Solicitor (0-5 yrs PQE) to join our successful and expanding family team at Poole Alcock.
Ideally you will have 0-5yrs of PQE experience, including expertise in financial remedy and private law Children Act proceedings. You will be engaged in a varied caseload in a partner led team working with support & structured training. The successful candidate will need to possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail. In return we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, benefits package with the opportunity to develop within the firm. The majority of our partners are promoted from within. The closing date for applications is Friday 19th November.
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to all clients including good communication, timely response to correspondence and proactive management of client work.
- Ensure personal and team compliance with professional conduct rules and internal policies and procedures.
- Manage financial aspects of client work effectively and work within parameters communicated in relation to write offs.
- To ensure that personal development is sustained.
- To ensure achievement of financial billing targets for client work are achieved.
- To ensure achievement of billing and gross profit targets.
- Meet targets for recovery of cash from clients.
- To ensure targets for generation of chargeable time recorded on the time management system are achieved.
- Ensure management of files in a manner at all times consistent with any SLAs agreed with referrers of work/LAA requirements under contract.
- Deliver effective supervision to any staff reporting in to you. Complete file reviews, on schedule, for any fee earners requested.
- Ensure that new matter opening targets are met.
- Participate regularly in business development activities to stimulate growth in caseload.
- Ensure personally and team conversion of enquiries into new business. Achieving conversion targets and working with others and business development personally and ensuring all of the team captures data relating to enquiry handling in a manner consistent with the firm’s internal procedures and communication of this data to the Business Development Manager.
- Be proactive in assisting the firm sell more services to existing clients directly or through cross selling.
- To ensure both you and the team are proficient in the effective use of the practice and case management system and any other technologies implemented to deliver personal and firm objectives.
- Ensure the integrity of data for contacts, clients and matters which your team work on.
Benefits package includes:
- Nursery Vouchers
- Cash Healthplan
- Staff Incentive Scheme
Applications will only be considered if submitted on our application form. Closing date for applications is Friday 19th November. Applications should be sent to Marsha Pearson, Manager at email@example.com.
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date then you have not been shortlisted for interview.