Secretary Job Description
Job Application Form
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time secretary to join our Family Department working in private law at our Alsager office.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:-
- Excellent organisational skills including an ability to work effectively with others in scheduling and managing workload.
- Experience in handling confidential materials in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills including experience of dealing with third parties, professionals and clients.
- Good ICT skills
- Ability to deal with substantial volumes of audio typing
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Experience of working with case management systems.
- Strong customer service focus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious team and to play a key role in the delivery of excellent customer service in line with the firm’s ‘Committed to Excellence’ promise.
Benefits package includes:
- Nursery Vouchers
- Cash Healthplan
Please see job description for more information.
- Customer service focus
- Ability to produce work with accuracy
- Professional personal presentation
- Information management
- Attention to detail
- Warm, enthusiastic telephone manner
- Respect for confidential information
- Ability to type at 50 words per minute
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Verbal and written communication
- Excellent Time keeping
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
Applications will only be considered if submitted on our application form. Closing date for applications is Monday 26th April 2021. Applications should be sent to Marsha Pearson, Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date then you have not been shortlisted for interview