Job application form
Conveyancing Assistant job description
We have an exciting vacancy for a conveyancing assistant within Poole Alcock’s Residential Conveyancing Team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:-
- Excellent organisational skills including an ability to work effectively with others in scheduling and managing workload
- Excellent communication skills including experience of dealing with third parties, professionals and clients
- Good ICT skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential materials in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Strong customer service focus
- Previous conveyancing experience is essential
You should also be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for your own personal development and career progression, as this is a position which should be seen as the first step in a rewarding legal career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and fast growing team, and to play a key role in the delivery of excellent customer service in line with the firm’s ‘Committed to Excellence’ promise.
Benefits package includes:
- Nursery Vouchers
- Cash Healthplan
- Staff Incentive Scheme
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Verbal and written communication
- Excellent Time keeping
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Customer service focus
- Ability to produce work with accuracy
- Professional personal presentation
- Information management
- Attention to detail
- Warm, enthusiastic telephone manner
- Respect for confidential information
Please see job description for more information.
Applications will only be considered if submitted on our application form which can be found on the careers page of our website. Closing date for applications is Friday 6 May. Applications should be sent to Marsha Pearson, Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.