Job Application Form
New Enquiries Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a new team member to join our busy New Enquiry Team.
The role requires you to build relationships with clients and ensure they have a positive welcome to the firm. You will be the first contact clients have with the firm so you must be able to show a high level of customer service in line with the firm’s ‘Committed to Excellence’ promise.
You will work at the heart of the firm selling legal services to new and existing clients and referrers. To promote the firm’s commitment to providing an excellent service.
Knowledge or experience around legal services or related services would be beneficial for this role.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:-
- Team Player
- Desire to exceed client expectations
- Skilled in the use of IT
- Be organised with good time management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good use of initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to handle complex information
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Respect for confidential information
- Positivity and enthusiasm
Benefits package includes:
- Nursery Vouchers
- Cash Healthplan
- Staff Incentive Scheme
- To be the first point of contact for new enquiries, providing an excellent first impression with the goal of converting every new enquiry into a new client instruction.
- To follow up on all new enquiries received throughout the firm to convert enquiries.
- To collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm to ensure efficiency of new enquiry handling, follow up activity and accuracy of data
- To actively seek to create positive working relationships with colleagues across all offices and departments.
- To accurately record all new enquiry and conversion data and to monitor ongoing accuracy of data provided, amending and updating where required.
- To ensure up to date knowledge of the various departments, including staffing, locations and services offered
- To seek out opportunities with existing clients who have a need for further legal services, upselling and co-ordinating contact with relevant legal teams.
Administration of client satisfaction
- To contact clients via telephone to seek feedback/to enhance their Poole Alcock experience
- Listen to and empathise with clients in order to resolve any issues they have faced and to leave them with a positive impression of the firm.
- Escalate any client care issues to line manager
- To have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct Chapter 1 and Lexcel standards relating to client care
Maintaining up to date and accurate client contact records and databases
- To utilise various case management systems and databases (including but not limited to SOS Connect, VisualFiles, web based marketing subscriber lists, Excel) to manage/update prospective client, client and referrer contact data and communication records
Applications will only be considered if submitted on our application form which can be found on the careers page of our website. Applications should be sent to Marsha Pearson, firstname.lastname@example.org .