Divorce & Family
We are a leading team of Divorce and Family Solicitors with our specialist divorce solicitors providing expert advice about divorce and separation.
Our property lawyers will explain every step of the conveyancing process, and make it as professional, swift and seamless as possible.
This rewarding role will suit someone who is outgoing, enjoys a challenge, speaking with clients and achieving goals.
You will deal with all initial enquiries and will have responsibility for the conversion of these into instructions by using prepared scripts to reference important parts of what the company offers.
You will need to be confident in dealing with clients to understand their needs and requirements and to be able to answers their questions, resolving their concerns and providing additional information where required by having the ability to go off script where necessary to build a relationship with clients or answer any questions that have not been addressed in the script to provide outstanding customer service, both on the telephone and via email. Therefore excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential.
Legal experience not essential as full training will be provided.
This role, if you wish, could be the perfect first step on the ladder to your legal career.
Nature & Scope
This role is working at the heart of the firm, selling legal services to new and existing clients and referrers. To promote the firm’s ‘Committed to Excellence’ pledge.
This role reports to Marsha Pearson, New Enquiries Partner
· Provide first class customer service in order to provide an excellent first impression to all enquirers
· Team player
· Desire to exceed client expectations
· Skilled in the use of IT
· Organised with good time management
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to follow instructions
· Good use of initiative
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to hand complex information
· Ability to communicate with people at all levels
· Respect for confidential information
New enquiry handling
· To be the first point of contact for new enquiries, providing an excellent first impression with the goal of converting every new enquiry into a new client instruction.
· To follow up on all new enquiries received throughout the firm to convert enquiries.
· To collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm to ensure efficiency of new enquiry handling, follow up activity and accuracy of data
· To actively seek to create positive working relationships with colleagues across all offices and departments.
· To accurately record all new enquiry and conversion data and to monitor ongoing accuracy of data provided, amending and updating where required.
· To ensure up to date knowledge of the various departments, including staffing, locations and services offered
· To seek out opportunities with existing clients who have a need for further legal services, upselling and co-ordinating contact with relevant legal teams
Administration of client satisfaction
· To contact clients via telephone to seek feedback/to enhance their Poole Alcock experience
· Listen to and empathise with clients in order to resolve any issues they have faced and to leave them with a positive impression of the firm.
· Escalate any client care issues to line manager
· To have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct Chapter 1 and Lexcel standards relating to client care
Maintaining up to date and accurate client contact records and databases
· To utilise various case management systems and databases (including but not limited to LEAP, Redview and Perfect Portal) to manage/update prospective client, client and referrer contact data and communication records
· To maintain good working relationships with colleagues
· To backfill other administrative functions within the office as required
· To use departmental and office directory to ensure efficient transfer of calls, both internally and to all other office locations
· To monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness, following appropriate policies and procedures
· To ensure that their working environment is safe and clean and to eliminate potential slip and trip hazards
· To report any potential safety hazards to line manager
· Competitive salary
· 20 days per annum annual leave plus statutory bank holidays. Additionally, the firm ordinarily closes between Christmas and New Year albeit the firm reserves the unfettered right to withdraw this additional leave as required by business needs. You will also get an extra day’s holiday for your birthday
· Entitlement to join the company pension scheme.
· Entitlement to participate in the firm’s cash healthcare scheme.
· Staff Incentive Scheme.
Other candidate information
· The role will be based at our Northwich office in Cheshire but there will be a contractual requirement to work at any of our Cheshire offices.
· Conveyancing experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
· Although this role is advertised as a full time position the firm will, upon request, consider whether the role can be conducted on a part time or shared basis.
· Any offer is conditional upon receipt of a satisfactory reference, a basic DBS check, Social Media Check, Employee Credit Check, Sanctions Check and a check with our Regulatory Body
Poole Alcock is an equal opportunities employer and intends to treat everyone equally regardless of disability, race, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Please note: Applications will only be accepted if submitted on our application form. Further details and the application form can be found on the careers page of our website www.poolealcock.co.uk/careers
We reserve the right to close the application process early should we receive sufficient applications.
Please note: Applications will only be accepted if submitted on our application form.
We reserve the right to close the application process early should we receive sufficient applications. Closing Date is Friday 23 February
Share this role on social:
Download the application form and either post it to the address below, email to email@example.com, or complete the online form below and upload your documents.
Please note that applications will only be accepted if submitted on our application and separable monitoring forms.
Mrs Diane Powell, HR Manager, Poole Alcock LLP, The Dowery, 22 Barker Street, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5TE